February 12, 2013

How long can you get for a Felony DUI?

Share it Please
Sarah asked me a question about DUI: How long can you get for a Felony DUI?
More precisely:
"My friend was arrested for a first offense DUI and there was property damage involved. He has no license and he also resisted arrest. My question is, how much time will he get? This is in the state of California."

The answer should be following:
It depends if it is your first DUI. If it's a felony and not your first DUI, then you can get up to 60 days in jail. My second DUI was a felony and I got 35 days in jail.

Best regards,
Peter Drill

Links

Developed in partnership with SanFran Coders.

Blogroll

The acronyms DUI, DWI, OMVI and OVI all refer to the same thing: operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The most commonly used terms are DUI, an acronym for Driving Under the Influence, and DWI, an acronym for Driving While Impaired.
© Copyright 2010 - 2015 MY OVI | Developed by San Fran Coders